Correction of Grades

All grades except DR, I, and IP are final when filed by the instructor in the end-of-term course report. Thereafter, a grade change may be made only in case of a clerical or procedural error or other unusual circumstances. No grade may be revised by re-examination or, with the exception of the I and IP grades, by completing additional work. All grade changes are recorded on the transcript.

Students who are dissatisfied with a grade may request a review of their work with their instructor and an explanation of the grade assigned. See more details and procedures for appealing grades in Appendix A.