The School of Law offers the following degrees:
- Juris Doctor JD
- Master of Laws LLM
- Doctor of Juridical Science SJD
Concurrent Degree Programs
- Law JD/African American Studies MA
- Law JD/American Indian Studies MA
- Law JD/Education MEd, MA, EdD, or PhD
- Law JD/Management MBA
- Law JD/Philosophy PhD
- Law JD/Public Health MPH
- Law JD/Public Policy MPP
- Law JD/Social Welfare MSW
- Law JD/Urban and Regional Planning MURP
In addition to the concurrent programs above, students may design a tailored program from other disciplines in the UCLA curriculum or from another high-quality institution; this must be arranged in consultation with the School of Law and the other selected program.
Detailed information about academic programs, course titles and descriptions, fees, and the semester-system calendar by which the school operates are available on JD degrees and specializations.